12.07.2008

Boxing...Who Knew?

Last night I discovered I liked something that I never thought it possible that I would enjoy - boxing.  One of Dallin's former roommates wanted to watch the Oscar de la Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao fight on PPV and so we obliged and hosted as long as he was paying.  I never thought I would enjoy it and was really dreading the evening.  But lo and behold, I found myself enjoying it as Manny beat the pants off cocky de la Hoya.  Now while you probably won't find me at the boxing ring anytime soon or buying any pay per view fights myself, I will no longer balk at the idea of watching a boxing match.  

3 comments:

  1. Ya know i am a huge boxing/ufc person. At first I wasn't but same thing where I was watching a fight and totally got into it. Now I love watching and I really get into it. I am a little sad De La Hoya got beat-- I really like him. Oh well. Have you watched the ufc?? It is a little more exciting than boxing. Give it a shot. ya never know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed that you were the boxing kind of girl:)
    I love your blog, it's very cute! It's so fun how you keep it updated so well.

    And I'm very offended that you are ditching me on wednesday with our visiting teaching. Just kidding I don't mind, I'm happy you get to hang out with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manny--is he the one known as "The Mexicutioner"? These guys have very creative nicknames
    -Dallin

    ReplyDelete