10.13.2009

Oh, What A Night!


My boys don't seem to handle thunderstorms too well.

Last night, at about 1:30, Jack awakened, screaming. I got him up and tried to comfort him, when the thunder began. My little barometer sensed the change in weather and couldn't handle it.

Once he's comforted and I'm rocking him back to sleep, I hear Dallin get up and leave the house. Very confused, I begin to worry that he's sleepwalking. And, in a way, I was correct. In his half-asleep state, he thought that the wind was banging the dumpster doors and was going to do the neighborhood a service and fix the problem. Only thing is - it was the thunder - a problem he could not solve. Luckily he returned and I wasn't forced to go searching for him in the storm.

Let's hope that there are no more thunderstorms tonight. I don't know if my boys can handle another night of the stress.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Awesome! I like that picture of Jack. What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete