Oh, I have so many tips and info! Joshua has been on 12 plane rides and he's 13 months! At his age, the plane ride will be a piece of cake. Joshua always just slept the whole time. The hardest things for me is going through security and having everything prepared. Pack your diaper bag carefully with everything handy! Are you taking a stroller/ carseat?
we always make sure our babies are sucking something during take off and landing. binky, bottle, or nursing. I don't know if it really helps with the pressure for the ears but I'd like to think it does. =)
My pediatrician said the same thing about sucking something during take off & landing. The constant swallowing helps the pressure in their ears. Also, don't stress out about the people around you. I was so worried about the other passengers being bothered - just do your best! Have fun, wherever you're going!
Oh, I have so many tips and info! Joshua has been on 12 plane rides and he's 13 months! At his age, the plane ride will be a piece of cake. Joshua always just slept the whole time. The hardest things for me is going through security and having everything prepared. Pack your diaper bag carefully with everything handy! Are you taking a stroller/ carseat?
ReplyDeletewe always make sure our babies are sucking something during take off and landing. binky, bottle, or nursing. I don't know if it really helps with the pressure for the ears but I'd like to think it does. =)
ReplyDeleteMy pediatrician said the same thing about sucking something during take off & landing. The constant swallowing helps the pressure in their ears.
ReplyDeleteAlso, don't stress out about the people around you. I was so worried about the other passengers being bothered - just do your best!
Have fun, wherever you're going!
Tylenol....;p
ReplyDelete