12.28.2009

5 Months and Counting

This adorable little man hit the 5 month mark on the 22nd.
For his 5 month photo shoot, he hit the beach while visiting his grandparents in California.
Watching the sunset

Super cute, super happy
"Hey guys, don't you wish you were at the beach?"

Jack has changed oodles in the last month.

He now
*rolls from tummy to back, back to tummy, and everywhere he can go
*wants to taste EVERYTHING
*talks in his "loud" voice
*getting close to sitting up - he sits on his own for about 10 seconds now
*grabs on to everything he can get his hands on
*loves going places and being around people
*likes Elmo and Sesame Street
*has the cutest smile
*holds his arms out to be held
*attempting to crawl, but not getting anywhere quite yet
*is a Momma's boy
*is loved very much by his Mommy and Daddy!

Jack has developed his own personality and seems more grown up these days.
My little newborn is long gone!
Now we have a big little man!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 1st and 4th photos! He is so cute!(I shouldn't be surprised, he is a Coffman ;-) I wish we could get our two little guys together. They could have lots of fun watch in Seasame Street together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wish I was at the beach in sunny, WARM California, instead of being in cloudy, COLD Utah. In fact, it is snowing as I am typing this. I can't wait for you to come back to Utah so I can see Jack again, and maybe you could bring his Uncle Will with you, too.

    ReplyDelete