2.19.2010

Hide Your Valuables

Because Jack is on the prowl...


No more of this crawling backwards business...

Say goodbye to rolling wherever you need to go...

We have a full fledged crawler on our hands...

And nothing will ever be safe again!

5 comments:

  1. Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you found the Abiding Joy blog. It's been doing wonders for me too. Feel free to post your daily moments of joy right along with mine!

    My internet has been struggling the past couple days, so I can't pull up the video, but that little guy of yours is ADORABLE! What a sweet cute little face!

    I'm sorry about the sleeping thing, though. My second one had the same problem--Yuck! It's probably the worst form of torture ever. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a smart little guy. Now if he can only figure out how to sleep all night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are growing WAY to fast. Addie isn't quite crawling she is still figuring out how to get up on her knees. How cute is that video though! And I still love Jack's bedroom, sooo cute! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that video and the little crawler.

    ReplyDelete