4.04.2010

Baby's First Haircut

Jack's hair has been getting long and scraggly and he's going on a trip this week, so tonight he got his first haircut!

BEFORE



AFTER



The hair over the ears and the rat tail are gone now.

He's looking sharp!

Watch out ladies of California!

5 comments:

  1. Megan- Jack is SUCH a cute baby! He is getting so big. Can you believe how fast the time has gone? I hope the sleping is getting better. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His grandpa is really looking forward to seeing him, as I'm sure his grandma and aunts are as well. And there is a grand aunt that would like to get down on the floor and crawl after him and see if he will laugh. Hopefully I will get my chance soon. Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little man is so cute....
    how is momma life? Breann just had her little girl about two weeks ago. It is so weird to me that she has a baby....
    let me know, maybe I will try it out sometime ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good Jack, and so happy!! You're cousin Eli doesn't look so happy after a haircut...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, I made my way over to your blog for the first time today. Jack is ADORABLE! What a cutey. Little boys are the sweetest. I keep trying to convince mine not to get any bigger. My four-year-old says, "I'm sorry, Mom, when I sleep - I grow." Enjoy every minute because it flies by!

    ReplyDelete