7.18.2010

Ya Got Mud On Your Face

When I was little, I was known for enjoying eating mud and dirt. Well, it seems my son has followed in my footsteps.

He recently discovered the joys of the dirt and mud.

He was very upset when I told him he couldn't eat the mud, only play with it.
(Hey I thought I was being a nice mom by just letting him play in it!)
Although the pictures don't show it, there's was a lot of anger and tears when I pulled him away from the mud.
But don't worry, I'm not the only mean one.
Aunt Cassidy was visiting and took him outside to play.
He tried his mud-eating tricks with her and she said no.
They came back in very quickly, with an angry little man!

2 comments:

  1. He really is a cute little boy, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is definitely following in your footsteps. I remember playing badminton with your mom and you were sitting in the garden, watching us, and eating dirt. At least he comes by it honestly.

    ReplyDelete