Jack has never had any kind of "lovey."
I've tried to get him to attach to stuffed animals, blankets, anything other than just Mommy.
But to no avail.
Then he met Monkey...
They are very close.
He carries Monkey everywhere, hugs him, kisses him, wrestles him, feeds him.
It's funny that he chose a stuffed animal that is as big as he is to love.
He liked putting the beads on Monkey.
He even loves dancing with Monkey!
Blogger won't load my video, so follow this link to my Facebook to watch Jack rock out with Monkey.
What a sharp looking dude! whatever it takes to get him to sleep...:) Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteMegan what are you talking about!? I was his lovey until this darn monkey came along!! Now Jack doesn't even get excited when I come over.... I've never been so jealous of a monkey in my life!
ReplyDelete