
So we have made it to the 3rd trimester!
We are on the home stretch, or rather the massive stretch.
I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day and am getting increasingly uncomfortable.
A lot of the time it feels like the baby is resting on a nerve in my back and it makes it hard to walk.
Sleeping is even more difficult since it's hard to find a comfortable position with this basketball in my belly, plus I have to go to the bathroom so much and my toddler still doesn't sleep through the night.
I hate being pregnant in the summer because I feel hot constantly and am more swollen.
The baby is growing great and he is a very active guy. He can get in some pretty strong kicks and punches and I feel him at random times throughout the day. But he always stops moving when his dad wants to feel him.
He must have lots of hair because I have killer heartburn. Just like his brother.
I still have a bit of morning sickness - literally in the morning these days. After eating breakfast, most often cereal, I feel really nauseous. This happened at the end of my pregnancy with Jack too. ( These two pregnancies are sounding increasingly alike - just please make this baby be a better sleeper than his brother!)
Only 2 1/2 months until we meet our new little man!
You look great! I can't believe you're already to the 3rd trimester. I hope your new little one sleeps well too! :) Glad to hear an update!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete