9.13.2011

California Dreaming


Ever since we went to California, Jack has been obsessed with the "beash."
He begs to go to the beach on a daily basis and will stand at the door with his buckets.
I've tried taking him to a park with sand to appease him - it was a temporary happiness.
We took him up the canyon - after he insisted on wearing his swim suit or his "toot" - to play in the water by Bridal Veil Falls.
And we are forced to watch the same episode of Curious George over and over. This episode takes place, of course, at the "beash."
We need to make another California visit. And soon. Or this boy is going to go crazy wishing for the "beash."

2 comments:

  1. I don't look good in my toot but I love to go to the beash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe playing on the swings at Great-Grandma Strongs would get his mind off of the beach for a little while.

    ReplyDelete