4.25.2012

Potty Time

If you know Jack, you know he has a strong personality and will only do things on his terms. That's why I haven't pushed potty training too hard. I knew he'd fight me until he was ready. He's had the potty and the underwear for awhile.

This week he decided it was time.

Sunday there were 4 accidents and 2 successes.

Monday 2 accidents, 3 successes.

Tuesday 1 accident and lots of success.

And today there were no accidents.

He still wears a diaper at bedtime and when we go out. But when we were at the park today, he was insistent that we go home because he needed to go potty.

He loves flushing the toilet and getting a sticker each time.

I'm so proud of my little guy and hope he keeps it up.

And I love his little bum on underwear!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jack! Its such a great milestone... for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Jack : ) We'll cheer him on from a far.

    ReplyDelete