Last Tuesday we hit the road and headed to Utah for my brother's wedding. We left after work and drove to Fort Worth. Then the next day was Fort Worth to Farmington, NM. Then on Thursday we made it to Utah. We only drove two long days on the way back and stayed in Amarillo one night. The kids did really well considering the long 25 hour drive (that's just one way). We watched a lot of movies, played I Spy, played with toys, napped and ate a little. I feel like we watched the same movies over and over even though I brought a lot. Jack liked Cars, Cars 2, Tom and Jerry Wizard of Oz, and Frosty the Snowman. Luke liked Frosty, Elmo, and Mickey. We took some pit stops and walked around Walmart. The boys loved looking at the toys. It was a great trip, but we are glad to be home.








No comments:
Post a Comment