2.01.2014

Things Are Looking Pink

We have a had a long January that saw Dallin gone for 3 1/2 weeks for work. We were thrilled when he returned this week, just in time for his birthday. A lot of exciting things happened on his birthday. 

First up, we had our anatomy ultrasound and discovered that we are having a baby GIRL!

Jack and Luke were excited. Jack has been predicting a brother, but was a good sport about it. "I've never had a sister before!"  Luke had been saying it was a sister. I honestly didn't know if he even knew what a sister was since he's never had one. But he was right on!


Don't mess with these tough guys. They have a baby sister to protect now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and for the family :) Andrew's boy will have 3 little girl cousins to play tea party with.....
    I better get unpacked so I can start on some pink quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Happy day - a baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete