4.12.2014

Sick Boy

On our last night at Nana and Pop Pop's house, Luke began running a fever. Coupled with a cough, we were worried so we took him to the doctor as soon as we got home. After a chest x- Ray, he determined Luke had an early case of pneumonia. 

Poor boy was miserable, especially as the fever spiked to 103.7. We ended up trying two different antibiotics since the first was so disgusting that he couldn't keep it down. 
He has also been doing breathing treatments to help with the cough. 

He is doing a lot better now. No fever and a little cough left. But he gave us a good scare!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad to hear that he's doing better. Give him hugs from the Green Bay Coffmans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters little baby had to be on those breathing treatments when I was visiting one time, they gave her a duck mask, you totally should have asked for the upgrade ;) haha. Luckily when Paris got it a few days later she choked the medicine down for me.hope he feels better soon.

    Lacie

    ReplyDelete