5.26.2014

Another Year Older

My birthday was on Saturday and my boys treated me well as usual, despite Dallin having to take call for work and the boys not feeling well. 

They let me sleep in and served me breakfast in bed. 

Jack and I went on a lunch date and did some shopping for the baby. 

My mom and dad sent me this wonderful necklace that has the names of all three of my kids. 

We did a little decorating in the baby's room 

They made me a delicious dinner. 

And a delicious chocolate cake. 

Here's me at 32 years old and 34 weeks pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. What a great bday :) I'm jealous of your necklace that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome necklace! Such a great idea...wish I had one! You look great and I am so glad your boys took such good care of you on your special day!

    ReplyDelete