11.19.2014

A Father and His Sons



Friday night was the ward Father and Sons Campout. Due to that pesky Arctic Blast and some persistent coughs, our boys had to stay home. But Dad still made it fun. They camped out in the living room, with snacks and movies and even slept out there all night. In the morning, they cooked up some pancakes and sausage. Then they headed out back to shoot the BB gun. It was a good old manly time. We are glad Daddy was willing to make it fun despite the change in plans. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love stopping by to see those precious faces and see what they've been up to :)
    Their manly daddy doesn't talk much so I would never know otherwise.....lol Sorry you may be alone a little longer but I'm excited my baby boy may come back a little more.

    ReplyDelete