Kate and I left the boys in San Antonio and flew to California to see Aunt Sass one last time before she left on her mission to Argentina.
We were happy to see California after a long time away.
Our first stop was In N Out of course.
We played basketball at the church and helped Grammy practice on the organ.
Kate and Carter had fun hanging out
And getting into cousin Lily's toys.
We got all dolled up to hear Aunt Sass and Gramp speak in church.
Then had a fun family dinner with all of our extended family afterward.
I even got to see my cousin Nicole after almost 20 years. We are super close in age and were close as kids. She moved away when we were young. It was great to see her and meet her cute family!
I got my haircut by my cousin Hayden and we got pedicures.
We also visited with lots of family, played games, ate yummy food, and topped it off by going to the temple with Sass as she received her endowments. It was special to have all the siblings together for that.
Kate and I spent our last night in a hotel by the airport so we could fly back to be with our boys on Christmas Eve.
I love girly getaways :) especially to Cali
ReplyDelete