10.31.2007

Such An Attractive Couple!



For those who were wondering, I am Miss Viola Swamp, the evil substitute from the book Miss Nelson is Missing and Dallin is some freakish goblin. Unfortunately, we were not in costume at the same time. I dressed up for school and Dallin went off to scare people at the Kepo'o's haunted house.

6 comments:

  1. When I should Dude the picture, he said, "She looks like Darla."

    I just had to share that cause I cracked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - I meant to say "showed" not should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky Halloween! You kids look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive! Hey, talk with Beth and pick a weekend that you all can and want to come over to my house for dinner and games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute! I like the changes you have made to your blog. If you want me to try and show you how to do the scrapbook paper let me know. I think we could probably figure out from looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the costumes. I don't think I'll show the pictures to Mariah though... she might get scared of Dallin. Hey, are those Harry Potter glasses?

    ReplyDelete