

We frolicked around by the temple and got strange stares as we skipped towards the temple. Hey it was a great photo-op!


We also went out to eat at Craigo's Pizza. Since it was buffet style, Whitney stocked up. It's amazing what college life has done to her. The girl who never ate at home now has to stock up when she actually gets out. I bet she appreciates home cooking now!

We also were able to hang out at Barnes Hall, where there is amazing stadium seating. While we had to dodge psycho roommates, we hid out in the lounge. But Dallin still managed to get his service hours in by fixing their broken shower. And thank goodness - who knows how stinky it could have gotten if he hadn't come when he did.
I'm guessing Whitney lives in Megan Hall (it would only make sense).
ReplyDeleteYeah I have to say I'm not a fan of any of those pics I'm in from the weekend. But I did enjoy the pic with the mask. What happened to the pig's butt???
ReplyDelete