Hmm...look different? Well, not in an obvious way. You look less bundled up and shorter (cause you're sitting down). Ha. But you still look like a lovely couple!!!
You guys look exactly the same except that Dallin looks a bit younger. Weird to think that you didn't know you would be married when that picture was taken. Was I still your roommate when the picture was taken?
Thanks!! Did I take this pic, or was i even there with ya'll?
ReplyDeleteNo, you didn't take the pic, Dusty. You were lame and wouldn't come with us that night. I think one of my roommates took it.
ReplyDeleteHmm...look different? Well, not in an obvious way. You look less bundled up and shorter (cause you're sitting down). Ha. But you still look like a lovely couple!!!
ReplyDeleteLAME?!?!?! I have NEVER been LAME!! LOL I think I remember when ya'll went up there...
ReplyDeleteYou guys look exactly the same except that Dallin looks a bit younger. Weird to think that you didn't know you would be married when that picture was taken. Was I still your roommate when the picture was taken?
ReplyDelete