12.04.2007

Our First Christmas Tree

Before...


This is my first year ever having a fake tree, so it's a little different for me. I do miss the wonderful pine scent. But I do have a spruce scented candle, so maybe that will make up for it.

After...


Plus we got our stockings up. I hope Santa brings us something nice!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, your decorations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! We went and cut down a real tree a couple years ago...I kind of hope we don't do that again. Fake trees are nice because it's less mess too...and easier to put away when Christmas is over. We are being scrooges this year...no decorations. Maybe next year in my little dive. I'm sure jeff will want to go hike forty miles up the wyoming mountains and find a tree. yeee haw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Dark Side of Christmas!! LOL Yeah, we got our fake tree last year. It's nice cause after the 25th there isn't a ton of needles, etc. to clean up. Yours looks nice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete