
That I'm going to see New Kids on the Block in concert tonight. And I am unashamed. I'm flashing back to my days with my New Kids lunchbox and t-shirt!
I was thinking about the concerts that I've been to over the years. It's a pretty eclectic mix
Color Me Badd
Backstreet Boys
U2 with No Doubt
Dashboard Confessional with
All American Rejects
Jack Johnson
Dashboard Confessional (again!)
Kelly Clarkson
So what concerts have you been to and which was your favorite?
Backstreet Boys, John Mayer & Sheryl Crow, and Coldplay... oh wait, we didn't have real tickets to Coldplay...
ReplyDeleteOh I am ery jelouse becasue I wanted to go to this concert so bad and I am also not ashamed of that. I really do have NKOTB on my ipod and I love them. It was my first concert when I was a kid. Other ones I have been to.... Boyz2men, Reba, Sawyer Brown, Toby Keith, and a lot of other country ones. I hope you have a BLAST!! Post pics for sure!
ReplyDeleteThis brings back memories, Megan. You will have to let me know how the concert went.
ReplyDeleteYeah! NKOTB was so much fun!! Thanks for going with me :)
ReplyDeleteMegan,
ReplyDeleteYou forgot Marc Anthony. How could you, it was with the fab four!
Oh yeah,
ReplyDeleteI have also gone to a Elton John concert. The Marc Anthony at the free Olympics concert was better.
My sister was the biggest NKOTB fan. When I was in high school, I went to the Whitney Houston concert. Back in the pre-Bobby Brown days before she was messed up. It was the most amazing thing ever. And I wanted to sing like her!
ReplyDeleteLet's see
ReplyDeleteToad the Wet Sprocket
Boston
U2 (3 times, I believe)
Hootie and the Blowfish
Coldplay
Indigo Girls
-possibly more, but my favorites were U2 and Hootie and the Blowfish