So tomorrow is it, the big day that has been two years in the making - Election Day! Screw the polls - I've got the inside buzz on how the election is going to go. The students at Pony Express Elementary voted today and according to them, John McCain will be our next president. In my class, John McCain won with 17 votes to 7 votes. Of course this comes on the heels of a rumor spread by one student that Obama SMOKES! He lost a lot of votes from his second grade constituency there.
Anyway, don't forget to get our there and let your voice be heard! VOTE!
Love the vote - I am a little fearful for tomarrow so I voted EARLY!!! Hey BTW-- I tagged you on my blog so check it out!
ReplyDeleteWhitney voted for Obama because his skin is the same color as Cheyenne's. Cute, huh? My problem is the adults that are voting for him for the same reason without knowing the issues.
ReplyDeleteAt my kids' school Obama won in all three of my kids' classes. Tanner said he voted for him-I think he just likes the way "Obama" sounds. Ah, the difference between CA and UT!
ReplyDeleteHey Megan,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that I check your blog all the time. I may night write stuff much, but I like your posts. And if you ever check out my and/or Shana's blog. I keep having the same wall paper as her, but I have them first. And it's slightly sad that I am annoyed by it but I wanted to vent.