
So it is official. We have moved. Goodbye, house. Hello, condo!
After a busy weekend and several trailer loads, we have everything out of the house and in the condo. The boxes are not unpacked - give me a few weekends for that one - but we are settling in and getting used to our new surroundings.
Dallin's mom was here and was a HUGE help! She was amazing - packing, cleaning, unpacking. We couldn't have done it without her.
Also, welcome back, Kent and Brenda! I'm sure you are so happy to be home. Thanks for letting us be house sitters for a year and a half!
I'll post pictures of our new place once more boxes are unpacked and I have things like I want them.
I'm so stupid - I had no idea you were living in Kent & Brenda's house! But as I was looking at this picture, I was thinking "where have I seen that house before?"
ReplyDeleteSilly me, silly me!