6.30.2010

Stair Master

Jack conquered something very major at Nana and PopPop's -

THE STAIRS!

Since we don't have stairs at our house, he's never really experienced them.

He quickly mastered climbing UP the stairs.

He only fell twice.

And by the time we were coming home, he had figured out how to go DOWN.

This skill has served him well at home, since he can now get off of our bed on his own...

And anywhere else he's decided to climb up.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of you this week since fourth of July is this weekend and I know how much you L-O-V-E the fourth. I'm excited to see how Jack reacts this year. I am coming to UT every two weeks now and I would love to get together with you. Are you guys traveling fools or will you be around? I will be coming down around the 16th and then again around the 30th. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete