6.24.2010

We Heart Cousins

Jack had the best time playing with his cousins while he was at Nana and PopPop's house.

He loved giving the girls kisses.
Here he and Savannah were just about to kiss and hug.
He would just hang off of the girls.

Jack loved hanging out with Cami.
She would sing and he would dance to her singing.
Whenever he saw her somewhere, he would have to make a beeline straight for her.

He also loved meeting baby Briley.
Whenever he heard her cry, he would go in search of her.
He was desperate to touch her and look at her.

Jack wishes he got to play with his cousins everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! We're blog buddies now :) Your little Jack is SO cute! Seriously. What a fun trip. PS, thanks SO much for your encouragement on my blog. It seriously helped me lots. My childbirth class was a bit unnerving, and I've been freaking out recently. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete