8.23.2010

A Tent of Many Purposes

We gave Jack this tent for his birthday.

It has more parts, but this is the part that stays up all the time.

Jack uses it for many things.

He hides "special" things in there. I have found dish towels, spatulas, clothes, shoes, the dustpan, the remote, etc., etc. If something is missing, that's the first place I look.

Jack often disappears inside to take care of his "business." If I hear grunting come from the tent, I know I'm in trouble.

Jack loves to play the game "I'm gonna get you!" Whenever we say those words to him, he takes off running, laughing hysterically, and dives into his tent. He will peek back out until we say those hilarious words again and then away he goes. It is so much fun!

I'm so glad we got him such a multi-functional gift for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment