
Today we went in for our 20 week ultrasound and found out that Baby Coffman is a...
BOY!
Here's his profile shot.
He wasn't shy about showing his boy parts - the ultrasound tech knew his gender immediately.
Everything looked healthy and he spent most of the time relaxing with his arm behind his head.
Now that I'm at 19-20 weeks I'm feeling much better.
I'm just very, very tired, but I think that has more to do with Jack than Baby Boy.
We're super excited to meet our second little boy!
Congrats! As you know Boys are fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you! I was secretly hoping girl; but Jack and another little boy will be so cute (and mischievous) together : )
ReplyDeleteHey, you look great!! What a cute pregger lady you make! Wish I had looked at that darling!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited to meet your second little boy as well.
ReplyDelete