Baby Brother is now 24 weeks!
At my doctor's appointment this week, his heart sounded good and strong and was beating 152 beats a minute.
He has recently become very active and especially loves to party on weekend nights.
He can kick hard enough for Daddy to feel and I always seem to feel him strongest on the weekends. It's like he rests up all week for his weekend party.
He likes to kick when Big Brother is on my lap, but so far, it doesn't seem like Jack has seemed to notice.
Jack is currently in a phase where he doesn't want to talk about Baby Brother and says, "No," when I bring him up.
I am feeling more uncomfortable.
It's hard being pregnant in the summer and I'm already starting to swell in my feet and hands.
Less than four months until Baby Brother joins us on the outside!
You look so cute!
ReplyDelete