8.11.2011

Anniversary Adventures

We had a great 4th anniversary!
Dallin surprised me by taking the day off of work, so having him home was a huge gift.

We took our annual family picture.
It's crazy to think that next year there will be another boy in the picture.
Hopefully his grin won't be as goofy as his brother's.

In the afternoon, we dressed Jack up in his snazzy new suit for all the upcoming weddings.
We took him in to get his professional pics.
They turned out very cute and I'll post them when I get them next week.

We had a wonderful wedding, but the only sad thing was that we didn't have a cake.
The person that was supposed to do it just didn't show up. In fact, I've never heard from her since that day.
It was very sad and has been a bit of a sore spot.

Dallin surprised me by getting us a wedding cake this year.
His friend Chris does cakes on the side and it turned out gorgeous.
Plus it tasted delicious too!
So now after all these years, I can say I had a wedding cake.

Dallin also made a scrumptious dinner.
We had chicken parmesan, chili-cheese soup, stuffed zuchinni, garlic bread, and sparkling grape cider.
We had hoped to enjoy dinner without Jack.
He must have sensed that something was up because he took FOREVER to go to sleep.
But finally around 9 o'clock we were able to enjoy our dinner and then cake.

It was a wonderful anniversary and I'm so grateful for my husband for spoiling me so well!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Dallin made it a fun day! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dal! Glad you guys had a good 4th : ) Many more happy ones ahead! : )

    ReplyDelete