
We are moving!
Dallin was offered a job with ES&H, an environmental consulting company, which is just what he wants to be doing with his degree. He's really excited for the opportunity.
The office that he will be based out of is in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
He starts October 31.
This is kind of crazy timing since baby is due right around then, but we will make it work.
Dallin is really excited to return to Lake Charles, since that is where he grew up.
I am excited to see Lake Charles, since I've never been there.
Here's to our next big adventure!
Congrats!!! I hope he loves the job and you love Lake Charles. But more importantly, I hope that baby gets here before the move!
ReplyDeleteI hope you come and say goodbye before you leave. Then maybe I can hide Jack so he can stay here with me.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is awesome!! I am so excited that there will be Coffmans back in Lake Chuck!!! :)
ReplyDelete