10.07.2011

Busy With Nothing

So I haven't blogged in awhile.
I guess we're in a bit of a funk around here.

Jack was really sick for about a week.
It turned out he had a virus that caused sores and blisters in his mouth and throat.
He was miserable - he didn't sleep, eat much, and basically just whined and cried all the time.
He did get a package from Aunt Shari that cheered him up - Curious George pajamas and book.

We're slowly working on packing for our move.
Jack loves the boxes.
He keeps begging me to put together more boxes to play with and pack.


The weather has cooled off and we even got some snow, which excited Jack quite a bit.
I don't mind it so much, since I feel like I've been so hot for the last few months. Oh the joys of pregnancy!
It also helps to know that we won't be here for the bulk of the winter, so we don't mind enduring the cold for a little while.

Jack has discovered a new favorite snack - apples and cheese.
Mmmmmm...

So yeah, not much going on here, at least nothing too blog worthy.

Hopefully we'll have a baby to blog about soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment