
We are very anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest little man.
I am now 37/38 weeks, depending on whose due date you're going on.
With all the excitement going on with our move, we are hoping he decides to come sooner rather than later.
Plus he seems very ready to come - he's dropped very low, Mom's had some contractions, all the little signs.
And Mom is so ready for him to come too. I do not remember being this uncomfortable at 38 weeks with Jack.
We have all his clothes washed and ready.
His bed and bouncy seat are set to go.
The hospital bag is packed.
Things for Big Brother are squared away.
Now he just needs to come.
We've spend the weekend trying different things.
I embarrassed Dallin by jogging in the Walmart parking lot.
We went on a bouncy motorcycle ride.
I've eaten fresh pineapple.
We went on a very bouncy golf cart ride.
We went on a bumpy ride at the cemetery.
I've taken walks around the block with one foot on the curb, one foot off.
I thought we were getting closer because I was throwing up most of Sunday and Monday and having some contractions.
When I went to the doctor on Monday, he sent me over to Labor and Delivery to get the baby monitored and to get me rehydrated.
I was hoping they'd just admit me and just have the baby.
But, alas, we're still waiting.
Baby Brother, we can't wait to meet you! Please come soon!
Yuck - as you know, I was recently there and I definitely feel your pain! I wish I had some advice for you to put you into labor, but nothing worked for me, either. I hope he comes soon!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha...all the things you tried crack me up. I've never heard of many of them--like the curb. The visual really made me giggle. He'll be here before you know it! Can't wait to see the new little Coffman!
ReplyDeleteGo to Cornbellys, and take the hay ride. THE bumpiest ride of my life! I was pretty sure it was going to send me into hard labor, but I was only 35 weeks and eventually the contractions subsided. Follow it up with some spicy mexican food, and a night of romance, and I bet he'll be on his way!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see pictures of the new little guy. I hope he comes soon!
ReplyDelete