Jack has gotten really into playing pretend.
Some days he's a dog and lives in his dog house.
I'm Mommy Doggy, Dallin is Daddy Doggy, and Luke is Ukey Puppy.
He also likes to pretend he's Buzz Lightyear.
He "flies" off everything and says, "To infinity and beyond."
He even presses the buttons on his suit.
His current favorite is playing Special Agent Oso, a show on Disney about a stuffed bear that is a special agent.
Most days Jack is Oso, but some days he lets Luke be Oso.
I'm usually Dottie, the girl agent, and Luke is Wolfie, another agent on the show.
Even when we're not technically playing, we still must remain in character and use our show names.
Jack, or Oso, uses Palm Pilot to help him and Mr. Dos is his watch.
I also double as Whirly Bird and help Oso fly.
Our car is Rapide, the train, and it takes us on more missions.
It's quite the game.
The other day Jack disappeared.
I found him in the back bedroom.
One of our book shelves is broken and waiting to be fixed.
Jack took matters into his own hands and got the drill out to start fixing it.
What a helper!
No comments:
Post a Comment