12.27.2011

Too Excited for Christmas

Before I get to my Christmas posts, I have to document what happened last Friday morning.
I was feeding Luke in the bedroom.
Jack came in and got mad because I wouldn't let him poke Luke while he was eating.
So he closed the bedroom door and disappeared.
A few minutes later, I came out and saw one half open present on the couch, and two completely opened presents in front of my first born.
Only one present was actually for him.
As soon as I said something to him, he burst into tears.
He knew he had been naughty and he ran to his room crying.
Poor guy was guilty!
We talked about why it was wrong for a few minutes and then he helped me rewrap the presents.
And he didn't go near the presents again until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment