1.11.2012

The Man in the Mirror

When Jack was a baby, I was very diligent about tummy time.
We did it every day and I even timed it to make sure he got the full 15 minutes.
Things are not so organized when you are the second child.
Poor Luke doesn't necessarily get it every day and it definitely isn't timed.
It's hard to get down there when you have to watch out for your crazy big brother.
Plus he just doesn't like it.

Despite all that, he is still doing great and his neck is getting stronger.
And sometimes he even rolls over to get out of doing it.

I remembered how much Jack liked having a mirror during tummy time, so we got it out for Luke.
Of course, vain as he is, he loved looking at himself.
In the picture above, he's not angry - he's busy talking to himself.
So cute!
It's amazing how much stronger he gets every day.

2 comments: