Throughout the day, I end up taking a lot of pictures on my phone of the very cute things I see at my house.
I don't always end up loading them on the computer until much later.
If you are friends with me on Facebook, I tend to load them there.
Here's a view of the very cute pictures taken recently from my phone:

Jack got big boy underwear for Christmas.
He's kind of hit and miss about wearing them, but when he does wear them, his little bum looks so cute!

Mr. Chubbers
Just want to kiss those cheeks

The cutest, most lovable smile I've ever seen.
He's such a happy, smiley boy!

Jack loves his brother and was singing "Rock-A-Bye Baby" to him.
Luke was loving it.
They are seriously the cutest little boys I've every seen!

Luke's hair is pretty crazy.
If I don't comb it down within the first 3 minutes of getting out of the bath, it stands straight up.
We love him anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment