As previously mentioned, Dallin got a new battery for Lightning McQueen and the 4-wheeler has A LOT more power. Jack loves it, even though he rolled it within the first five minutes of riding it. He wants to go out and ride it constantly.
And so of course it had to rain, rain, rain all day. The only time it wasn't raining was when we took Luke to the doctor (oh the joys of teething and a viral stomach bug). So yesterday we must have sang this song 500 times:
Rain, rain, go away,
Come again some other day,
Jack and Ukey want to play,
Rain, rain, go away.
We finally got a chance to go for a walk right before bed, after bath when the boys were already in their pajamas. Jack had to wear his boots in case he saw a good puddle to jump in.
Funny thing - as soon as he woke up at 6:15, he started begging to go on a walk. I put him off, saying after breakfast and getting dressed. As soon as we head to the door to go, it starts pouring rain again, even though the sun in shining too. What luck! Silly rain, Jack wants to play!

I think Heidi needs one of those with some extra power--maybe then our walks wouldn't be at a slower than snail pace. Oh how I wish my child would be content in a stroller. In any event, I hope the rain stops and that your boys are angels today.
ReplyDelete