10.14.2013

Ice Cream and Igloos

It's all about the letter I!

We read these books:

We do the Pledge of Allegiance every time and we are proud to announce they have it memorized!



We did our regular calendar work 

And practiced writing our letters and numbers


After reading My I Box, we reviewed our letters by matching ice cream scoops with capital and lower case letters to cones with a picture of a word that starts with that letter. 



We worked on our letter workbooks. Then we filled in I with ice cream scoops. 


We read The Three Snow Bears, which is a twist on Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Goldilocks is an Eskimo and the bears live in an igloo. Then we tried to make igloos using cupcakes, frosting, and marshmallows. The boys just wanted to eat the cupcakes, so they didn't quite turn out. 


We picked number cards, then colored that number on our ice cream coloring page. 


Our shape was a star, so we did some tracing and finished our shape workbooks. 


You scream, I scream, we all scream for preschool!

1 comment:

  1. how fun :).......I haven't had any ice cream for a month....I'm being soo good

    ReplyDelete