10.29.2013

Krazy Kangaroos

The letter K means kangaroos!  

We read some fun books like Katy No Pocket and Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother Too? And we watched a video all about kangaroos. 


We measured how long a kangaroo hop compares to their own hop. 30 feet vs 3 feet!


And hopped through the letter K!


They decorated cool pouches. 

And became kangaroos. 

Then they collected cards with K and k to put in the pouches. 


They made sure to leave any other letter on the floor. 

They loved learning about measuring 


And used their little rulers to measure everything. 

Our final activity was starting our All About Me books. We talked about hair and eye color today. 

2 comments:

  1. such cute fun ideas........I don't want Jack taking my measurements tho....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I wish I had a child to come to your pre-school! What a fun way to learn so many awesome things:)

    ReplyDelete