4.04.2009

King of the Jungle

I've been looking around at different sets to decorate the baby's room and I've decided that I'm going with a jungle theme.  But there are two sets at Babies R Us that I really like.  Here they are, along with the reasons that I like each of them.  Tell me what you think and which you like best.

Team Safari
This set is really bright and colorful, plus I like how it has animals and sports.  

Baby Cocoa

What I like best about this set is that it has so many extra accessories - rug, hamper, mobile, all matching the set.  I think it's super cute.  But it is quite a bit darker and I like color a lot.  

So which set do you like best - the bright, colorful Team Safari or the extras of Baby Cocoa?  
I'm curious to hear other thoughts!

14 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you guys this morning! (Oh, and my vote would be Baby Cocoa, but they're both cute.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to participate in this poll--I'm not going to help you steal potential gift ideas away from family members.....Register somewhere dangit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going with Team Safari because of the bright colors. It would make the room bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, do you really want opinions? Well if you do I like the Team Safari Set. Do the accessories come with the Baby Cocoa set or can you buy them separately? If you can buy them separately I think the mobile would go with Team Safari. But you should choose the set that you like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Cocoa all the way. Love the colors, love the animals, love the details---pick Cocoa. I think we had a dog named Cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Safari because Blueberry Coffman is going to be an athlete. Plus I don't like Baby Cocoa because I think cocoa should be spelled coco, the a is unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nana likes the colorful sporty one but I concur with Uncle Dusty......
    just let me know when you register and where the shower is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally- I like the cocoa. The colors seem calming. There is something unnautral about a lion playing soccer and a monkey playing basketball. Seriously both are WAY cute-- I had a jungle theme for Tukar room when he was a baby-- I took the abboo shades and cut them long ways and staples them to the wall-- I also had a cute palm tree in there. Wow now I am missing the baby times!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go with whatever... you know how I hate to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like baby cocoa a lot...very cute, plus all the accessories, what more could you want??!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. baby cocoa - the more extras the better!

    ReplyDelete