4.14.2009

We Are So Spoiled

This weekend we had some wonderful houseguests who spoiled all three of us!
Gma (aka my grandma), Aunt Shari, and cousins Shelby and Dude stayed with us for a few days.
Here are all the things they spoiled Baby with:

Close ups:

Baby's blessing outfit

tons of pajamas


the wonderful bedding set
But Baby wasn't the only one to get spoiled. They also spoiled Dallin and I by cooking dinner for us every night, including a delicious Easter dinner. They also did my Spring Cleaning for me, helping me get ready to move. They washed all of my windows, dusted everything, cleaned the light fixtures, packed up boxes, etc., etc...
We are so grateful to all of them for helping us so much!
Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Can I borrow your Gma & family? I have some stuff I need to get done around here......
    Kiersti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen them while they were here. I have always gotten along well with Shari and I would have liked to seen her again.

    ReplyDelete