
Fall is in the air.
Leaves are starting to change.
There is a hint of coolness in the air.
Football is in full swing.
And school has started.
With the start of fall, school has always begun for me.
Back in 1985 I headed off for my first day of preschool and have never looked back since.
Preschool.
Elementary school.
Junior high
High school
College
Then those years back at elementary school.
And now suddenly, fall has arrived and for the first time in 24 years,
I AM NOT AT SCHOOL
I feel like the principal's going to call my mommy and tell her I am playing hooky.
But instead, this year, I'm the mommy.
And I don't have to go to school.
And I don't mind...
Jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love this post!! enjoy this freedom. There are still days that I feel like I should be at school, but my mom has given me the day off. So much fun.
ReplyDelete