9.19.2009

Sidewalks


Dear Provo,


As a resident and new mother who doesn't get out much, I enjoy taking walks with my baby through your streets. We load up the stroller and head out for morning or evening strolls. It helps him see the world and me work off that baby weight. We greatly enjoy our time out.


Except for one little problem.


Your sidewalks.


They are the bumpiest sidewalks I've ever encountered. My poor baby gets bumped and jostled and if he wants to nap, he is promptly bumped awake. I've considered risking our lives by walking in the road where it is actually smooth, but it's just not safe. Other times, I've driven to places with smooth sidewalks. But doesn't that just defeat the purpose of walking to drive there?


So, for the sake of a new mom and her baby, can we find some smooth paths to walk upon with having to drive to get there?


Sincerely,


Mommy and Baby


1 comment: