BYU starts today so we are losing Dallin to the busy grind of school, work, and homework
We sent him off early this morning with his backpack and lunch.
We're excited that this is his last Fall semester and only one more semester after this!
He didn't get to wear stylish new school clothes since he had to go to work too, but we think he looks great!
P.S. Dallin thought I was weird for wanting to take his picture on the first day of school, but I think it's cute.
P.S.S. Does anyone else think it's cool that Jack is exactly 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, and 1 day old. I guess tonight at 10:28, we can add 1 hour to it too!
Wow, I can't believe summer is over and school has begun again. Thanks again for stopping by the other day! It was great to see you. Someday soon we will venture out a little more and we should do something! We are still being careful with our little guy. He's not allowed to be with people for 2 months. Soon though! :)
ReplyDeleteBoy, it looks like this day is full of 1s for Jack. Also a first for Dallin, Will, and Andrew as the first day of this semester at school.
ReplyDelete