10.27.2010

The First Snow

This morning we woke up to a couple of inches of snow on the ground. Every time Jack looked out the window, he would cover his mouth with both hands and squeal.

Luckily Jack's cousin, Eli, sent him a nice warm winter coat just last week and he wore it for the first time today, along with his mittens.

Jack loved it when I made snowballs for him to throw.
Unfortunately his snow boots are still a little too big right now, so our feet got cold pretty quick, especially since the snow was melting quickly.

So we headed back inside to warm up with some hot (or rather lukewarm) cocoa.

Who doesn't like to drink cocoa with a straw?

3 comments:

  1. Actually, his cousin Camden always uses a straw to drink her cocoa. : ) Jack, you're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a funny kid. I was telling Grandma this morning that I had 3 days off from work in a row, and 2 of those 3 days, I got to play with Jack. That was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you guys already have snow! That sucks!

    ReplyDelete