Oooooo....spooky!
We celebrated Halloween yesterday.
We started out the festivities by having the uncles over.
We danced to Halloween music, watched football, drank apple cider and ate powdered donuts, and had pizza.
Then we headed out trick or treating.
We stopped at homes of family and friends.
While we only went to four places, Jack still ended up with lots of candy.
The perks of being so cute.
Jack enjoyed his candy, as you can tell by the chocolate on his face.
He also liked sorting his candy this morning.
He spent almost an hour sorting through it - what a busy man!
We had a happy Halloween and hope you did too!
I wish I would have been home when you came. I understand he was looking down the hallway for me. I wish I could have wrestled with the JACK-o-lantern and had it tap dance on me. That would have been more fun than being at work.
ReplyDeletesuch cute trick or treaters
ReplyDelete