6.26.2012

8 Months

I honestly can't believe that 8 months have passed since Luke joined our family. He's grown and changed so much, especially in the last few weeks.

He is around 17 1/2 lbs. when I took him to the doctor last week when he was sick he weighed in at 17 lbs. 3 oz. He loves to eat as long as he can feed himself. He loves watermelon, bananas, and crackers. He makes a huge mess whenever he eats. He wants to eat whatever other people are eating and whines until you give him some.

He is in the process of dropping his third nap and going down to two naps a day. He still wakes up in the night. He loves when we sing I Am A Child of God before he goes to bed or down for a nap.

He is the ultimate momma's boy. He can't stand it when I'm even across the room from him. I have to be right next to him. Instead of crawling after me, he throws himself backwards, bonks his head, and cries even more.

He loves to play peek-a-boo. He thinks Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is fascinating. He likes toys that are loud. He prefers to be outside. He has the cutest grin and happiest little laugh.

He crawls around and pulls himself up on things. He is so proud of himself when he's standing.

We love our little Ukey, Ukey-B, Ukey Monster, Ukey McStuffins and all the other nicknames he has.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute. And I like the turtle one night stand you had. That's random.

    ReplyDelete