7.13.2012

And It Just Keeps Coming Down

It has rained and rained and rained some more. All day, every day. I don't want to go anywhere because it's such an ordeal getting the kids in and out of the car without everyone getting soaked. But we are going stir crazy.

The kids have been getting EVERY SINGLE TOY out, multiple times a day. They have had fun rediscovering old toys, but I'm tired of constantly picking everything up. And they are both following me around, whining because they are bored.

We have hurried and taken our walks between showers, in boots of course.

But we are just ready to get out and do something fun. SOON.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't send that rain to the west! At least it looks like you have a lot of fun toys to play with inside. Wait until winter and you are enjoying everyday outside and we are all stuck inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny; I just posted about hail then clicked on your blog and saw your post about rain : ) Crazy weather! Hope it's gotten sunny again-or it does soon!

    ReplyDelete