7.11.2012

Picky Picky

Luke loves watermelon and would just eat that if I would let him. I've been trying to diversify his dinner without too much success. When he sits in his high chair, he looks at all other food with disgust. Literally, he looks grossed out.

Tonight I gave him chicken, corn, and black beans from our meal. He eyed them with contempt. I tried pulling him up to the table so he could grab it off the table. More contempt. Then he knocked it all on the floor. In frustration, I set him down on the floor.

And lo and behold, he started eating. Off the floor. And he ate a lot. He almost ate it all.

Hmmm...guess I better start mopping everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the same way you got Jack to eat? They are manly 'cave' men...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. Well I guess as long as he eats, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete